Friday, August 28, 2009

ayo technology

its 1pm and i have officially failed in my attempt to fast. haha ohmy

a friend once told me. whats the point of getting a good phone when everything ur using is so normal. so i downloaded fring on my phone and was pretty excited about the whole me moving up in technology. and so i started using msn blablabla. at first it was at a wifi zone so i didn't really bother but then after moving quite far from that area i realised my msn was still working. so i was pretty impressed thinking woah even when I'm not in a wifi area i can still use msn. at this point fring was totally cool. and then i realised my 3G connections were on and it suddenly striked me that fring was actually using up my credit as it auto connects to the Internet when there's no wifi available. curse curse curse and straight away disconnected. check my balance and from 9 bucks i had a miserable 1.50. being so frus with it i decided to remove the ap from my phone. but it couldn't because apparently the file was corrupted. and now everytime i switch my phone off and on it back, this fring thing connects and eats up my credit. i seriously rather stick to basic apps that come without hassle. either that or read up on these things before downloading anything.

picked mom up from the hospital. you have no idea how happy i am never to step foot in that place again. ok touch wood. just not anytime soon pls.

i wanna get vaccinated for cervical cancer. was reading an article about model, genevieve sambhi having it in Her World. damn sad. she's so young and she only has 2 kids and now she can't have more! and she keeps healthy! seriously its pretty scary how anyone at all can get it and plus its one of the most common cancers affecting women.

on a different note. i've been eating so much rice lately. rice is always my last option. i prefer eating anything but rice usually because i get bloated almost 80% of the time and dishes just taste so good with rice that i end up eating moore than usual. haha but once i start i really cant stop. like now. howdy howdy.

I'm brokeee. ok going to curve soon. toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment