Monday, November 30, 2009

rants

i have a current obsession that i cant get of my mind
i am crazy inlove with charles&keith
i need someone rich that can buy me the whole shop
i'm in dire need of shoes and bags
although sometimes i do think i have just the right amount
and the more stuff i get the sicker i get of the brand
which is a good thing as it'll actually be off my mind
reason i'm posting this up now is cuz they're on sale
and i cannot tahan
but so fail i got no money
can't wait for Christmas shopping baby!

//

my sister's boyf got me cadbury favourites
i told myself i was gonna treasure it
cuz i'm damn jakun, first time getting favourites
finished in 3days.
no more picnic,my favourite
why don't they sell picnic here anymore?

//

another 1 day to December
another 7 days to meet my bff
another 12 days to s'pore
another 14 days (?) to holidays
another 20 days to blow out candles

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment