Sunday, December 27, 2009

the one with the birthday.

so it started off the previous day with mummy first. she took me shopping to get my gift. after 2ish hours in one u i was finally a happy giddity girl. came home, showered and picked huiley up for dinner with her at pyramid. was heading towards MFM when we discovered how full the place was and so headed to tony romas, which was full as well but we killed time by getting fondue. hehe we had our mains which were ceasar salad for her and a big juicy burger for me. onion rings complimentary. see what coupons can bring you?! anyway we stuffed ourselves and wanted dessert but by the time we were done it was passed 10 and every shop in the shopping mall was closed so we opted for bubba gump cookie and ice-cream. bliss :D and being the usual huiley there's always something up her sleeve. and while i thought she went to the toilet, she sneakily told them it was my birthday. and i had to do the whole stand on the chair and shake your booty. so shy :/ after dessert we headed to helo bali for free drinks and then myloverboy came to surprise me @12 with his infected eye. went to pick sharma frm bangsar and headed back to canai for shisha before heading home.






birthday eve dinner and dessert courtesy of huiley






on the birthday itself mum made crabs for lunch. and you'll only see crabs in my house during special occasions or when guest come. so ate until i cudnt digest anymore :D took a short nap before baby called to go shopping for my present and head to dinner straight. so he waited for me till i got ready. left to midvalley, got my gift and was aimlessly walking to kill time. had ice cream and snapped photos in btw. later he insisted on going to bangsar chilli's which i didn't get considering there was a chilli's in MV and due to my intriguing nature i made him blow my surprise.hahaha. and he tried to cover before a fellow mate blew it again.haha so anyway i had a nice birthday dinner at chilli's with my lovelys, cut my favourite indulgence cake and had good laughs with the bunch at mango mania laterr before calling it a night. all in all i was a happy happy girl!



so this year i got shades from mumsy, bikini from sister, money from pati, handbag from baby, footscrub from jilly and this cute present-ish innerwear frm gerard,dinesh,rabin and kubhlan!









xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment