Wednesday, February 17, 2010

hey there pretty thing.
*If I were a month, I’d be December because there's just too much to celebrate
*If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday
*If I were a time of day, I’d be dinnertime :)
*If I were a sea animal, I’d be a seahorse
*If I were a direction, I'd be opposite
*If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a rocking chair
*If I were a model, I'd be Gemma Ward
*If I were a liquid, I’d be vanilla syrup
*If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Diamond
*If I were a flower, I'd be pink roses/african daisies
*If I were a season, I’d be Spring
*If I were a color, I’d be white/fuchsia
*If I were a fruit, I’d be a mango
*If I were a sound, I’d be hummings
*If I were a car, I’d be a smexy audi tt
*If I were a food, I’d be fettucine cabonara
*If I were a place, I’d be an ice cream parlour
*If I were a taste, I’d be creamy n rich
*If I were a scent, I’d be feminine
*If I were an object, I’d be a key
*If I were a body part, I’d be lips
*If I were an emotion, I'd be happy over the top giddity
*If I were a song, I’d be Never say never
*If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be comfy wedges.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment