Saturday, September 5, 2009

jakun.

listening to cascada while doing my web design. for some reason or another i can't seem to get done with it. I'm so malas already i don't even care how it looks like. last night, went with the bf to pavilion. i felt so poor walking ard. and felt so miserable walking into Accesorize and Cotton On.sigh anyway so the other day i went for a facial with my mom. some diamond peel thing where they use this device to suck dead skin cells off your face. damn pain mang! but pretty satisfying results after. she did half my face then showed me the difference. lighter and has some lifting effects. mmhmm but i hate this one thing almost every facalist/ hair stylist does
lady: *touch the side of my face then begins to scratch*
me: err oh no that's my birth mark
lady: birth mark ah? oh ok ok.
leaves me alone for awhile
lady: you never try some lightening treatment for your birthmark ah?

-_-

besides the fact that i'm ok with it and it doesn't affect my life and i know she's just trynna promote her services, just leave it alone already. and i say hair stylist cuz whenever i go to dye my hair, they think they've accidently smeared dye to my face then wets the towels and scrub scrub. aiyoh.

i'm in love with this anchor pendant. tiffany&co.

did some research and found out it symbolizes hope.

also found out its almost RM600. after converting from USD

hope.


had dinner at tj's ss18 the other day since its already been 8 months. so fast mang. lamb shank, cabonara and mushroom soup. the food was alright but slightly pricy.but the place made me wonder about opening a restaurant of my own. so cozy.



just look at that face. haha

hahaha.

gleeee.

my camera quality is so bad and i don't know what to do. its only 2 years ols and its still under warranty. but i don't know how to explain to the guy at the shop my problem. its prolly my settings right? gonna fiddle with it before taking it in. and i finally got all my photos organized :D


No comments:

Post a Comment