Monday, September 28, 2009

my monday.


today i visited the dentist for a scaling session. somehow scaling never really scared me. and i actually thought it(i) would be calm by the time i saw the fat indian lady dentist with braids. her name's jean. have u heard a indian named jean?haha so anyway no matter how pain the pain is I'm normally able to bear with it or at least try my level best. this time i couldn't. my gums were bleeding and her dentist utensils were invading my mouth! i realised today:


i had two cavities which meant more pain cause she had to fill it.

i'm so not asking for braces like i use to unless i'm in a desperate state

if i were smart(er) i would have chosen dentistry. money flows in like nobody's business

i liked their declining chairs

heehee toods!

your my replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment