Sunday, September 20, 2009

of goodbyes and festivities


ok I'm officially on my term break now. 2 weeks of holidays. i have no idea how i'm going to occupy my time but i'm just glad i don't have to worry obout due dates and whatnot. timetable next sem is so earghh. tuesday, thursday and friday. all afternoon. anyway what happen for the week. Thursday musketeers met up in bangsar for banana leaf and shopping. Friday was our final presentation where we talked about facebook, listen to other pretty interesting presentations, got henna done and took pictures awfully hilarious pictures. went to subang after class to meet the boys. played uno which i haven't played in ages. I've forgotten how to play :( and i think they were cheating me cuz i clearly remember never to have played like that.haha too bad ECA didn't have stacko or i would have gone mental. later at night we went to lenniemennie's house for his brother's party. it was pretty alright. alot of unfamiliar faces but had yummy fried rice :D.



my indian design and her chink one.haha



facebook status's



Saturday i cleaned the house from 10-4ish. in between i'll get distracted and then continue again hence the time span. my godd my room is damn dirty. tell me again how have i been living in that dump. eeee. ramani called ard 4 to go out so i picked him, went makan and talk talk talk while waiting for sharma and gerard. went barsonic that night where there were many complications but it got better. sharma dropped me home at 3 and i kong-ed.













feed me lemons.











haha yes my hair smells good.hehe

Sunday was raya at the bf's place. mkn mkn mkn then we headed amirs house for him to get out of his baju melayu then to 1ji's house to pick him up and the to Piccadilly's to watch the match before heading to the airport to send gan and nosey off to russia. today i have no idea whats happening. its only almost 1 and I'm agitated to go out already. hehe



yummy cookies :)






at the airport





gan's brother. so alike


exoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment