Sunday, October 4, 2009

corneh but funneh.

-The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

-That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

-I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

-I like every bone in your body especially mine.

-How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?

-Will you be my love buffet so I can lay you out on a table and take anything I want?

-Why don't you sit on my face and let me eat my way to your heart?

-Baby I'm like milk, I'll do your body good.

-Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them.

-Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down you can blow me up.

-If your left is thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas can I visit you in-between the holidays

-If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

-You're like a Pringles. Once I pop you, I can't stop you!

-I want to kiss you passionately on the lips, and then move up to your belly-button.

-Is it hot in here or is it just you?

-If you were a car door I would slam you all night long

-Baby, your so fine, I want to pour milk all over you and make you part of my complete breakfast.

-How about you sit on my lap and we'll straighten things out

-Baby, I'd run a mile for your vertical smile.

-Nice shirt.... wanna fuck? (seriously do ppl even react to this?)

-If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together.

-Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

-Can I have fries with that shake!

-I've got the F, the C, and the K. All I need is U.

-You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache.

-Hey baby, can I tickle your belly button from the inside?

-If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.

-Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?

-Do you know CPR because you take my breath away.

-Your daddy must of been a drug dealer 'cause you're dope.

-My face is leaving in 15 minutes...be on it!I'd look good on you.

-When does your centerfold come out.

-So do ya wanna see something really swell?

-I've seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?

-I've got the hot dog and you got the buns.

-Is your name Gillette? ...because you're the best a man can get.

-Are we near the airport or is that just my heart taking off?

-I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I sure can make your bed rock.

-You have nice legs. What time do they open?

-Do you like Subway? How about my foot long?

-Hey that dress looks nice. Can I talk you out of it.

-Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I'd just love to tap that ass!

-Are those pants from outer space? Cause that ass is out of this world.

-You're like a championship bass, I don't know if I should mount you or eat you.

-Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb!

-Are you a parking ticket cause you have fine written all over you.

-If I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment