Sunday, October 25, 2009

haiyoh so malas to blog already. but i'm so determined to keep this one going. so yesterday was my deepavali open house. i know its a week late but who cares. it was suppose to be on deepavali day itself but mom cancelled due to several reasons. i wore a sari for the first time. basically cuz buying a sari blouse is wayy cheaper than buying something else (2 for RM24). the cloth itself was borowed from my moms chinese friend! hehe i'm so a fail Indian. if you're reading and wasn't invited, it was mainly due to my moms hands and how much she could cook for so she limited me to 10ish people so i just invited to close ones. but in the end there was plenty left and her friends ended up tapau-ing it. so she learnt her lesson and i learnt mine :) on a different note, i really feel like venturing into journalism. i have no idea why. i just feel like it'll be something interesting to do. and its not like i thought abt it once. everytime i hear the word diploma or magazine or uni's. its crazyy i know cuz firstly my english/writing is not that good, i need to think so much before starting to write a report/essay and just to reach that 500, yes 500 min words i'm already dying. i dont have a flare for it really. i hate reading books and i think i need to start mang! anyway i dont even think this will become a reality but i feel like i need to express it somewhere and what better place than my own blog. i'm very much confused about my plans for my studies. fashion still? or business or something else. should i take a year off? idk! i know have a routine of waking up and looking for part time jobs. you know the one day jobs that pay you alot. i havent gotten any replies and i'm pretty bummed. i think i'm gonna change my plans for the future from being a fat mum who doesnt care abt her weight, spoils her kids and a housewife to a not so fat mum with her own business who still spoils her kids but not in an excessive way and has something to accomplish every year. see how jumbled up my post is. someone, the next time you see me pls force me to read and give me books for my birthday ( omg ok i think i'll cry if you do this. haha my sister did once and i forced her to get me something else as well cuz i thought i was so ewwww) i guess i'm paying the price now :(
with mom and her bunch.





with everyone who made it a joyous one.

with atieboobs and syirabangs

with babypie who makes me a happy happy girl

i love this picture of us.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment