Sunday, October 4, 2009

these eyes won't shut.

its been 2 hours plus and i can't go back to sleep. college officially starts this week and im dreading it. just the classes. its been too long since i last saw j's. this hols were as boring as everr. didn't go anywhere. jb pun tak jadi. okie need to head to ze bank. bought some stuff online so heading to pick it up after that

How would I normally spend a single RM10 note?
a) petrol
b) reload
c) makan makann
d) nose stud
e) parkinggggg


2) What is my ultimate dream job?
a) tour guide (travel fo freee)
b) chef (i get to deal with food)
c) tv host (no guts!)
d) play/sing in a band (easy carefree life with fans too!)
e) stand up comedian

3) Where and what kind of tattoo would I like the most, if I can have one?
a) wordings/initials/dates on my wrist
b) clover on my neck
c) pixie on my ankle
d) teardrop on my cheek (i wouldn't do this but its so cool!)
e) something i can relate to on my shoulder blade (think rihanna's gun)


4) Which of the following I just can't resist?
a) cabonara!
b) clothes!
c) beach holiday
d) awesome company

e) puppies
f) boys


5) If I won the lottery what would I do with the money?
a) spend it on my desires
b) family and friends
c) invest (double double and yes i do think about my future)
d) around the world on 80 days?
e) buy a cozy house and a few pups


6) What would I be willing to eat/drink for 10,000 dollars?
a) someone else's puke
b) animal brains (exception for dogs)
c) pee
d) peppercorns
e) -


7) I secretly would like to be ________ for a day?
a) Robert buckley (so i can touch my body all day)
b) Jessica stam (so i can do runways, editorials and feel pretty)
c) Katie holmes (so i can braid little suri's hair and dress her up in designers)
d) Adam lambert (so I'll know what being gay means and have tons of gay friends/partners)
e) fergie b.e.p (so i can have morning jogs(and everything else)with my sxc husband)

8) What is my greatest achievement to date?
a) I've managed to juggle 2 jobs at once
b) host an event ( hey at least i picked up the courage to do it)
c) iphone egg game.hahaha
d)
e) mann i gotta do more things
!

9) My favorite flavor of ice cream is:
a) gold medal ribbon :D
b) rum and raisin
c) vanilla ( not those chepo ones)
d) cookies and cream
e) hazelnuttt


10) What do I wish to have right now?
a) sleeep
b) moolah
c) babey
d) food
e) a maid (the house is in a mess and mumsie's coming back soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment